About Us

This portal is being dedicated to my well-wisher LATE Sri SATEESH KUMAR REDDY., Because of whom i learned what is life and how to lead the situations even at tough times.
When i was in my BTech first year really i didn't have a minimum knowledge of professional life but in a couple of years i had learnt everything from him.
He achieved lot of things in very short span of time i.e.,just at the age of 29,but the sad thing is we lost him in a dangerous road mishap which we still cannot able to digest it.He used to say that"make others happy around you then you will be happy Ultimately ".Those words impressed me a lot and i started finding my happiness by making others happy.

I Mr.Vijay Kumar with my Best friend Mr.Shabari Nadh started this page because we can reach so many people directly and entertain them even in our absence. By this his soul may rest in peace.

For this we have chosen our favorite comedy Hero, King of comedy PADMA SREE Dr. BRAHMANANDAM sir.







WE MISS U a lot “SATTIMAMA".









.